2/1/11

It all started back then...The National - Daytrotter Session - July 9, 2007


I wondered how could we start a new year.

How are we going to get higher, more complete, satisfied with what the new 2011 is hiding from us? And I thought on how all this started...

A few years back my brother (amarillo) and I discovered a fresh but strangely mature band from Ohio, then NY...one of those that touches you from the first chord, a deep and powerful sound that ends up taking over your head after reading through the lines of their impressive lyrics...

It was like opening a new window to our lives.

Wishing all of you the best in 2011. below, I leave the link to The National's Daytrotter session from 2007, one that contains 4 tracks that could change your life, just the way it did to ours.

Enjoy,

MM

Listen to the Daytrotter session here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario