14/7/09

Fanfarlo at The Bowery Ballroom in NYC - Sep 21, 2009


So far, all the lists for mid-2009 include Fanfarlo and even though we might have extra posts on this (and 6 more months to go), it appears that this band and their Reservoir might top our music preferences for this year.

Just released, a few days ago Fanfarlo decided to include a NYC show in the middle of their UK tour. Apparently, they originally booked The Mercury Lounge (217 East Houston St., New York, NY) but due to the immense response from the Yankee crowd they decided to move their show to the much larger Bowery Ballroom (6 Delancey St. New York, NY).

It took me about 33 seconds between I finished reading the note and clicking on the BUY TICKETS button. As I felt last year before the Bon Iver's concert, this could be the one show you would not want to miss in 2009...


MM


PS. Just in case, I purchased an extra ticket...and besides my multiple personality disorder most likely I only need one to enter the show...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario