29/12/11

Happy New Year– Favorite songs from MM´s Best Albums of 2011


Facing the end of 2011, just like any other year in my life I find myself surrounded by people I love, friends and family that make every day in my life special. I find myself again in that special place I call home. Although the location has changed and these ¨home¨ places have multiplied, diversified and even nucleated in different countries, the feeling of joy and happiness is exactly the same. Friends and family have multiplied too and that is truly priceless.

Below, just because, are my favorite songs from my top 10 albums of this year. Some people send Christmas cards, I share this with you all.

Best wishes…

Enjoy,

MM

(@MMLeiner)

1 “Holocene” from Bon Iver - Bon Iver

2 “Lotus Flower” from The King of Limbs – Radiohead

3 “Putting the Dog to Sleep” from Burst Apart - The Antlers

4 “ Lorelai” from Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes

5 “17” from The Year of Hibernation - Youth Lagoon

6 “Reach a bit Further” from Smother - Wild Beasts

7 “Get Away” from Yuck – Yuck

8 “Goshen” from The Rip Tide – Beirut

9 “LYF” from Go Tell Fire to the Mountain - WU LYF

10 “Wonderful (The Way I Feel)” from Circuital - My Morning Jacket

2 comentarios:

  1. Fabulous, what a ωеbpage it is! Τhis blog gives helpful facts to us, keеp it
    up.

    Ϻy weblog ... diet

    ResponderEliminar